June Studies πŸ‡°πŸ‡·πŸ“š


Korean Economic Growth is Projected to Decelerate - Korea Economic  Institute of America

For several reasons, June's priority language is Korean. Firstly, as I mentioned in the May Wrap-up that June is Summer Study Olypmics Challenge (SSOC) on the Bangtan Academy Discord server where we are trying to study for an hour every day. If you are interested in learning Korean (you don't have to be an ARMY but it is a heavily BTS-related server) you can check out their Twitter https://twitter.com/BangtanAcademy_ and https://bangtanacademy.carrd.co/). Secondly, June 2021 is when I started to learn Korean, therefore, it's my two-year anniversary of starting. Thirdly, this month Stray Kids comeback with their album 5-STAR also it's BTS's debut anniversary. For these reasons, I'm motivated to study the Korean language and learn more about Korean culture, Korean history, etc to a higher level. 

Hanbok Part 1: The Origin and the History | Asia Society

Resources

Anki

HTSK

Jream ν•œκΈ€ School

Go! Billy

졜수수 Korean Podcast for Beginners

Prof. Yoon's Korean Language Class

TTMIK 3/4

King Sejong Institute Foundation

FutureLearn (Korea in a Global Context/Intermediate Korean)

Taegeuk | Asia Society

My goal for this month is to really solidify what I know while practicing speaking, writing, and reading. I want to review ν•œκΈ€ then do more comprehensible input like podcasts. I want to start learning intermediate Korean but I need to also work on my vocab with Anki. In addition to studying the language, I want to learn more about Korean culture, history, foreign policy, etc on King Sejong Institute Foundation and FutureLearn.

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *