Setting Limits and Creating Boundaries (July/August)

Sometimes life takes us by our hair and drags us then we have to get up and dust our shoulders off. But even with dusting our shoulders off sometimes we need to set limits and create boundaries to help us move forward healthy! It is ok to take time for yourself and make constraints on what content you consume until you are ready to handle it you are not weak. And that goes for language learning (or any hobby). You decide what you learn, watch, listen, read, etc not anyone else. So please take time for yourself if you ever need a break from language learning. 

I am saying all of this because I've been there and I am still in recovery. I've been struggling with emotional reactivity and depression because of borderline personality disorder and bipolar from some things that happened these past few weeks in July and the past few days in August. Just know I will NOT be talking about Bangtan Academy anymore as I am NOT a student in that anymore. Besides that, I had to take my life back into my hands so I made boundaries. I am limiting my usage of Discord, my computer, and the internet in general for personal reasons. I have hobbies to do offline like reading, crocheting, painting, drawing, coloring, playing with my dogs, learning languages (to a certain extent), being outside, and taking walks. 


For August, I hope to make a slow but steady recovery with a gradual increase of studying again but I am not going to force it. I want to take an easy. I won't stop posting tho as my language learning journey is important to me and I want to document this for myself to see where I go even the down. I hope y'all stick around and also get an ounce of inspiration and hope to take care of your mind and body as that's one of the most important things you can do for yourself!

(PICS: The small dog in the top picture and in the bottom picture in the back is Mr. Muffin then the big dog in the front is Missy!)

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *