Psst...Hello? Long Time No See~

 It's been a while hasn't it, my dear friends. I gotta say life really made me take a huge break and think about what boundaries I need at the moment. I stopped posting since it wasn't providing anything for me and I wasn't studying as I had no energy. But overall, I am doing good. Really good. I got through this break by doing other hobbies but what got me really through was my totally awesome support system and friends. I have definitely taken back my life and am living more in the present. 


Autumn is one of my favorite seasons so here are two pictures to summarize my autumn this year. This autumn was so special and beautiful. I had such a great time. 

Another fact about me, besides language learning and art, I love books and reading. So please comment or email me if you like autumn, language learning, art, and reading! I would love to talk about those things. 











I started to study again. Slowly. Focusing on Korean and Japanese. It's interesting starting up again after a few months of not studying. I feel like I haven't really stopped but there's a lot that I have to "relearn". I don't know how to explain this feeling. lol. 

I don't know if this is my official comeback but HI! I don't bite. Really. :D 






Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *